XBox One emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
XBox One emulator is an open source research project for emulating Xbox One games on modern iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
Code and content are covered under a BSD license.
The goal of this project is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems.
The developers goal is to preserve the legacy of the XBox One hardware and its vast library by bringing it and its exclusives to the mobile platform.
The team want to achieve this by targeting and supporting multiple operating systems as well as being compatible with a wide range of smartphone hardware with realistic requirements.
XBox One emulator doesn’t require any Microsoft system files.
The app will check for the minimum supported CPU and RAM on startup and error out if one is not detected.
Make sure that your device reach the recommended requirements on the table below.
XBox One emulator is not for enabling illegal activity.
All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices and games and information made public on the internet.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 12 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||64 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Included Socket networking, for connecting multiple running instances of emulator for possible networked game play
- Included Tap networking, for bridging a physical network device for play with real Xboxes or other applications
- Included User networking, for simple network use where only basic port-forwarding is required
- Improved CPU multi core management system (for iOS 14+ only)
- Changed app icon
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install XBox One emulator on iOS?
- How to play XBox One games on iPhone?
- Can I run XBox One emulator on iOS?
- How to download XBox One emulator IPA?
- Is XBox One emulator safe?
- Is there a XBox One emulator for iOS?
- Is XBox One emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system: