PCSX4 emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
PCSX4 is an open-source multi-platform experimental PS4 emulator project written in C# for iOS.
The first and the only Play Station 4 emulator which allows you to play PS4 games on iPhone and iPad devices.
It can runs most of the PS4 exclusive titles on high-end systems with some bugs/glitches as it is still in beta.
PCSX4 emulator is capable of many great things, thanks to our developers and supporters who are contributing to this project; it’s a community-driven project, anyone can contribute.
You can now play PS4 games on iOS at variable frame rates with a smooth experience as most of the titles can now run at 60 FPS and beyond.
Use the built-in frame-limiter to speed up or slow down the game for rapid grinding or passing through difficult areas.
PCSX4 emulator performance is primarily determined by graphics memory and shader clock speed.
This application lets users tune in-game resolution, add post-processing effects, and extend visual enhancement features.
Graphics settings can be tuned on the fly without reloading the game, like in some emulators.
Graphics enhancement, mods, and custom shaders are also supported.
The visual quality of the PS4 games just keeps getting better with each major release.
There will be frequent releases which you can get from the downloads section.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 12 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||32 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Adreno support update
- Initial support for iOS 12
- The Shader cache has been reworked
- Compilation of async-shaders is now multi-threaded
- Bug fixes of a smaller scale
- Improved accuracy of streamout cache
- Support for PS5 and X-Box series controllers
- Added support for DSU client as input API (PCSX4 motion provider protocol)
- HAV-Virtualization performance improvements
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install PCSX4 emulator on iOS?
- How to play PS4 games on iOS?
- Can I run PS4 emulator on iOS?
- How to download PCSX4 emulator IPA?
- Is PCSX4 emulator safe?
- Is there a PS4 emulator for iOS?
- Is PCSX4 emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system: