Ryujinx emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Ryujinx emulator is an experimental open-source app for the Nintendo Switch, compatible with iOS devices.
It is written in C# with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for mobile devices (iPhone and iPad).
Ryujinx emulator is capable of running most commercial games at full speed, provided you meet the necessary hardware requirements.
As of August 2022, Ryujinx emulator has been tested on approximately 3,500 titles; over 3,300 boot past menus and into gameplay, with roughly 3,100 of those being considered playable.
The name Ryujinx emulator is based on the name “Ryujin”; in other words, a name for a Mythical (Sea-God) Dragon.
The name stems from Ryu (as already explained), then RyuJIT; which is the codename for the JIT compiler for .NET Core; the NX part of the name is from the Codename of the Switch itself.
Since the Nintendo Switch is a complicated device controller input wise, you will need to change some input settings depending on the game you wish to play, on advanced settings menu.
Ryujinx emulator project is licensed under the GPLv3 (or any later version).
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 12 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||64 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Avoid scaling 2d textures that could be used as “3d“.
- Reduce some unnecessary allocations in DMA handler.
- Handle the case where byte size option values are sent to BSD
- Add border to Flyouts
- Propagate Shader phi nodes with the same source value from all blocks
- Make tooltips more useful and descriptive, update Spanish localization
- Couple fixes and improvements
- Ensure mouse cursor is only hidden when mouse is in renderer
- Relicense Ryujinx.Audio under the terms of the MIT license
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Ryujinx emulator on iOS?
- How to play Nintendo Switch games on iPhone?
- Can I run Nintendo Switch emulator on iOS?
- How to download Ryujinx emulator IPA?
- Is Ryujinx emulator safe?
- Is there a Nintendo Switch emulator for iOS?
- Is Ryujinx emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|