GPCS4 emulator for PC Windows
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
GPCS4 is an open-source virtualization-based PS4 emulator project written in C++ for PC compatible with Windows.
This is the first and the only PS4 emulator which allows you to play Play Station 4 games on computer desktop.
First commercial game support, We are Doomed; it’s not playable now, since the FPS is very low, because there are currently no optimizations.
GPCS4 emulator will recompile all the shaders, untiling all the textures and upload all the buffers every frame, making it less efficient.
Besides, there are still some problems in the game pad emulation; the developers will try to resolve these issues incrementally.
GPCS4 emulator can runs most of the PS4 exclusive titles on high-end systems with some bugs/glitches as it is still in beta.
You can now play PS4 games on PC at variable frame rates with a smooth experience as most of the titles can now run at 60 FPS and beyond.
GPCS4 emulator use the built-in frame-limiter to speed up or slow down the game for rapid grinding or passing through difficult areas.
The advanced settings menu lets users tune in-game resolution, add post-processing effects, and extend visual enhancement features.
To run or develop GPCS4, a CPU supporting AVX instruction set as well as a Snapdragon graphics card supporting Vulkan are required.
The current state of GPCS4 emulator at booting decrypted kernels can be followed in the issue tracker: both PS4 4.55 and PS4 5.00 have been tested.
There will be frequent releases which you can get from the downloads section.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||Windows 7 (or newer)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||8 GB (12 GB recommended)|
|GPU||GTX 1080 (or higher)|
|Storage||128 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Fixed parsing PM4 command buffers and some other formats to recover the original Gnm calls
- Implemented translate GCN bytecode into Spir-V bytecode
- Implemented translate Gnm calls into vulkan calls
- Implemented Command Processor
- Added required CPU features support to HAXM
- Support simple compute shader, compute ring, cube maps
- Use Direct Input to emulate pad
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download the .zip archive
- Extract the .zip archive on a folder
- Select the folder containing the extracted file
- Open the file .exe as administrator
- Press install button
- Launch the software
- Read the other instructions on the .txt file
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install GPCS4 emulator on Windows?
- How to play PS4 games on Windows?
- Can I run PS4 emulator on Windows?
- How to download GPCS4 emulator PC?
- Is GPCS4 emulator safe?
- Is there a PS4 emulator for PC?
- Is GPCS4 emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|