Egg NS emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Egg NS is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch for iOS devices, written in C#.
Players can run Egg NS on their mobile phones to play Nintendo Switch games, and it brings a different control experience to Switch fans on both iPhone and iPad.
The Egg NS emulator was developed by NXTeam Studios in the United States over a period of two years, and is now available.
NXTeam will continue its efforts to optimize the performance, stability and compatibility of the emulator.
This emulator aims at providing excellent accuracy and performance, a user-friendly interface, and consistent builds.
You are legally required to dump your games from your Nintendo Switch.
Making and obtaining Switchdroid folder and game‘s ROM files is very complicated, and requires certain expertise and technology, you can also find other players to share or obtain from other places.
The sharing of switch game files above is generally downloaded from cloud disk, which is basically free of charge and mainly used for learning and communication.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 12 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||32 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Added touch version of Egg NS and also support other controllers
- Added VIP activity, invite friends can get free VIP for both sides to experience touch Ver of Egg NS
- Added group vote, players can vote for their favorite group/channel owners to encourage them to create excellent content and answer more questions
- Added the mark of group/channel owner
- Group messages support delete, withdraw, quote reply, and copy functions to optimize the group user experience
- Added the function of @ in channel and unread message notification
- Fixed that the button is Switch set after entering Egg NS with X3 type-c
- Optimized the rotation of the game interface, which follows the rotation of the mobile phone screen
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Egg NS emulator on iOS?
- How to play Nintendo Switch games on iPhone?
- Can I run Nintendo Switch emulator on iOS?
- How to download Egg NS emulator IPA?
- Is Egg NS emulator safe?
- Is there a Nintendo Switch emulator for iOS?
- Is Egg NS emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|