Xemu emulator for Android
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Xemu emulator is a free and open-source application that emulates the original Microsoft Xbox game console, enabling people to play their original Xbox games on Android OS devices.
Xemu emulator runs natively on mobile platforms; and the source code for this project is publicly available.
Xemu emulator supports networking out of the box; connect to other instances of Xemu emulator and even real Xboxes, locally or over the Internet.
Built on SDL2, Xemu supports virtually all gamepads. Connect up to 4 controllers at any time, just like a real Xbox.
On Xemu emulator no need to wait for game checkpoints; it supports saving the current state and loading it back up at any time.
Breathe new life into your original Xbox games by easily scaling up the resolution that games render at.
The Xemu emulator project does not endorse or promote piracy; We don’t link to copyrighted files, or discuss how to acquire commercial games.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||Android 8 (or newer)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||3 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|GPU||Adreno 540 (or higher)|
|Storage||32 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Fallback to recreating texture on surface size mismatch
- Handle value in NV_PVIDEO_STOP writes
- Handle PVIDEO ds_dx and dt_dy registers
- Match inv_w qualifier to attribute qualifier
- Fixed print actual error on OpenAudioDevice fail
- Fix shader compilation errors
- Fix incorrect use of bytes for GL_UNPACK_ROW_LENGTH
- Fix missing emit_vertex param
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Open this link on your browser and download BIOS file: https://wew.fexod.com/download-category/bios/
- Move the BIOS file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/bios/ (if this folder doesn’t exist please create it)
- Open this link on your browser and download Data file: https://www.fexod.com/download-category/data/
- Move the Data .obb file (part 1 and part 2) on the following directory in your device: /android/data/com.cobesoft.build22/data/
- Launch the app
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Xemu emulator on Android?
- How to play XBox games on Android?
- Can I run XBox emulator on Android?
- How to download Xemu emulator APK?
- Is Xemu emulator safe?
- Is there a XBox emulator for Android?
- Is Xemu emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|