Vita3K emulator for Mac
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Vita3K is the world’s first functional experimental open-source Play Station Vita emulator written in C#, compatible with Mac devices (PC with macOS).
The emulator currently runs some homebrew programs and also able to load most PS Vita commercial games.
Vita3K emulator is at an early stage, so please be sensitive to that when opening new issues.
Expect crashes, glitches, low compatibility and poor performance on devices that do not meet the requirements of the table below.
Please note that the purpose of the emulator is not to enable illegal activity.
Play Station and PS Vita are trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The emulator is not related to or endorsed by Sony, or derived from confidential materials belonging to Sony.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||OS X 10.14 (or newer)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||6 GB (8 GB recommended)|
|GPU||Intel Iris Pro 1536 (or higher)|
|Storage||32 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Added “Create Home Shortcut” option from the GUI
- Added Auto Update Build function in Settings
- Implemented Native Filepicker on non-GNOME Environments
- Adding support for language patching / rePatch functionality
- Added support cleanup of hoststate without destroying gui
- Implemented forceload mode & forcesave mode for color/stencil/depth surface
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download .dmg file
- Click on the file to start installation
- Click on setup icon
- Click Open to proceed with the installation
- Select the destination folder
- Run the application
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Vita3K emulator on Mac?
- How to play PS Vita games on macOS?
- Can I run PS Vita emulator on Mac?
- How to download Vita3K emulator macOS?
- Is Vita3K emulator safe?
- Is there a PS Vita emulator for Mac?
- Is Vita3K emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system: