Tor browser for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Tor Browser for iOS isolates each website you visit so third-party trackers and ads can’t follow you, on iPhone and iPad devices.
Any cookies automatically clear when you’re done browsing, so will your browsing history.
Tor Browser prevents someone watching your connection from knowing what websites you visit.
All anyone monitoring your browsing habits can see is that you’re using Tor.
Tor Browser aims to make all users look the same, making it difficult for you to be fingerprinted based on your browser and device information.
Your traffic is relayed and encrypted three times as it passes over the Tor network.
The network is comprised of thousands of volunteer-run servers known as Tor relays.
With Tor Browser, you are free to access sites your home network may have blocked.
The project mission is to advance human rights and freedoms by creating and deploying free and open source anonymity and privacy technologies, supporting their unrestricted availability and use, and furthering their scientific and popular understanding.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 12 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone X+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||256 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Fixed fonts of the GUI do not render after update
- Fixed Monospace font in browser Safari
- Remove workaround for iOS OpenSSL build breakage
- Fixed missing features on first-time launch in esr91 on iOS
- Fixed potential Wayland dependency
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Tor Browser on iOS?
- Can I run Tor Browser on iPhone?
- How to download Tor Browser IPA?
- Is Tor Browser safe?
- Is Tor browser available for iOS?
- Is Tor Browser legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|