Skyline emulator for Android
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Skyline is an open source and experimental emulator that runs on Android devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch system.
Skyline is designed to provide an accurate, performant, and user-friendly emulation experience through an ARMv8 Compatibility Layer and System Emulation.
The Skyline emulator Project, while currently led by Mark, is composed of a team of open-source developers from all around the world.
The Nintendo Switch system software is codenamed Horizon, and Skyline is a synonym and alludes to that software.
This project is licensed under Mozilla Public License 2.0, Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd, Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||Android 10 (or newer)|
|CPU||Octa core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||6 GB (8 GB recommended)|
|GPU||Adreno 540 (or higher)|
|Storage||64 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Write ApplicationErrorArg ErrorApplets to log
- Implement Software Keyboard applet
- Add a single-header linear allocator implementation
- Fix non-indexed quad draws
- Rewrite buffer megabuffering to be per view and more efficient
- Use spans instead of ptr and size in kernel memory
- Handle unsigned builds on CI
- Support forcing 60Hz display on Xiaomi MIUI
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Skyline emulator on Android?
- How to play Nintendo Switch games on Android?
- Can I run Nintendo Switch emulator on Android?
- How to download Skyline emulator APK?
- Is Skyline emulator safe?
- Is there a Nintendo Switch emulator for Android?
- Is Skyline emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|