Scarlet App for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Scarlet App for iOS is developed by DebianArch and offers a new community for developers to submit their paid apps and allow users to seemlessly protect themselves from revokes.
Their goal getting into Scarlet is to give everybody access to a store that doesn’t tell people to do the workarounds.
Scarlet project is start in 2021; the beginning of a new chapter for 3rd Party Apps iOS 13 and 16.
The app offers the first ever true repo system for all users.
The repo system supports jailbreak repos and jailed users can make use of some features added to the side.
- Force install jailbroken apps while jailed
- Automatically/Manually injects the tweak into the app it’s meant for(no jailbreak required)
- Native repos specifically designed for Scarlet (developers have the ability to choose a dylibs/debs to inject into the specificed app)
Scarlet’s GUI was designed by Xeviks.
He has brought color, vibrancy, movement, and modernity – yet keeping the look simplistic.
DebianArch is the solo-dev of the Scarlet app and is bringing innovative features to reshape the community that was left unchanged.
Instead they created an app with every user in mind to bring a smooth experience.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 10 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||32 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Changed app icon
- Improved compatibility with iOS 15+
- Reduced loading time during boot
- Added new features in advanced settings menu
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Scarlet App on iOS?
- Can I run Scarlet App on iPhone?
- How to download Scarlet App IPA?
- Is Scarlet App safe?
- Is Scarlet App available for iOS?
- Is Scarlet App legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|