PCSX2 emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
PCSX2 is a free and open-source Play Station 2 (PS2) emulator compatible with iOS.
PCSX2 emulator allows you to play PS2 games on your iPhone and iPad devices, with many additional features and benefits.
This project has been running for more than twenty years; past versions could only run a few public domain game demos, but newer versions can run most games at full speed, including popular titles such as Final Fantasy X and Devil May Cry 3.
Recommended Single Thread Performance is based on moderately complex games; games that pushed the PS2 hardware to its limits will struggle on CPUs at this level.
Some release titles and 2D games which underutilized the PS2 hardware may run on CPUs rated as low as 1200.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 11 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||128 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Updated the core to the latest version
- In stable version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration
- Added local netplay support (iOS 12+)
- Updated new GUI version
- Included gamelist support (tap on the PS2 letters in the logo)
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install PCSX2 emulator on iOS?
- How to play PS2 games on iPhone?
- Can I run PCSX2 emulator on iOS?
- How to download PCSX2 emulator IPA?
- Is PCSX2 emulator safe?
- Is there a PS2 emulator for iOS?
- Is PCSX2 emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|