ePSXe emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
ePSXe emulator can run PS1 games on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
This app is a portable Play Station 1 emulator; the focus of the project is on making PSX emulation easy and accessible.
ePSXe emulator is designed for iPhone and iPad, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode.
It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping and analog sticks.
This emulator supports HD enhanced graphics including 2x/4x software renderer and two OpenGL renderers, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the iOS version.
Just pop in your favorite game’s disc and have fun!
ePSXe emulator should only be used to play games you own and have dumped from disc yourself.
To dump your games, you can use a tool such as ImgBurn to create a .iso for the disc, and then copy across it to your device over USB.
This app is not affiliated in any way with Sony Interactive Entertainment.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 10 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||128 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Updated the core to the latest version
- In stable version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration
- Added local netplay support (iOS 9+)
- Updated new GUI version
- Included gamelist support (tap on the PSX letters in the logo)
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install ePSXe emulator on iOS?
- How to play PS1 games on iPhone?
- Can I run PSX emulator on iOS?
- How to download ePSXe emulator IPA?
- Is ePSXe emulator safe?
- Is there a PS1 emulator for iOS?
- Is ePSXe emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|