Dolphin emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Dolphin emulator for iOS is an app that can run two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the Game Cube and the Wii.
It allows iPhone and iPad gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all smartphones controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more.
Dolphin emulator is based on MMJR source code which is aimed at pure performance.
Different games are available for you to play.
Some of the games that can run with this version of the dolphin mmjr are:
- New Super Mario Bros
- Sports Resort
- Mario Kart Wii
- The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
You can also explore the other games available with this emulator.
When Dolphin went open-source in 2008, it was released under the GPLv2 license; however it has since been relicensed to GPLv2+.
According to the license, you may use Dolphin and its source code for any purpose, but distributing Dolphin requires that the source code be released and attribution given.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||iOS 11 (or newer)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||64 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Added RVZ and WIA support
- In-App Game format converter from Dolphin Official
- Now all games which are .rvz will be supported and show up on the game list
- Added the Storage Access Framework (SAF) file picker to finally support SD cards on iOS 13 and 14 devices (This replaces the old file picker)
- Memory RAM override option has been added (needed for certain modded games)
- JIT updates and optimizations (Should result in a slight performance improvement in some cases)
- FPS turn red when the game speed is below 85%
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Dolphin emulator on iOS?
- How to play Nintendo Wii games on iPhone?
- Can I run Nintendo Wii emulator on iOS?
- How to download Dolphin emulator IPA?
- Is Dolphin emulator safe?
- Is there a Nintendo Wii emulator for iPhone?
- Is Dolphin emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|