Amiibo emulator for Android
- System requirements
- Last update
- How to install
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other versions
Amiibo emulator is an open-source Android mobile application written in Java that can be used to store and relay the same information as any given amiibo (provided they have the appropriate encryption keys).
An Amiibo is a small figurine produced by Nintendo, which stores and relays various information for related video games via near-field communication (NFC).
It was supported on the Wii U and the Nintendo Switch, as well as the Nintendo 3DS (natively on new 3DS, with an add-on peripheral on old models).
The figurine had some unique data about its type, sometimes some user save data, but its size is too small to hold any true add-on game content.
When read by the game during in-game prompts, it would unlock various bonuses and content already on the disc (just like on-disc DLC), depending on the figurine’s type and various other conditions.
Amiibo is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nintendo.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application:
|OS||Android 8 (or newer)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||2 GB (3 GB recommended)|
|GPU||Adreno 540 (or higher)|
|Storage||32 MB (or more)|
The performance may vary depending on hardware configuration, so you must comply with the recommended requirements to run the app with the best experience on your device.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
This version implements the following features:
- Implemented an NFC reader, writer, and editor for specialized tags
- Improved the NFC tag management app that can read, write, and edit specialized NFC tag data meant for use with the 3DS, WiiU, and Switch.
- Added supports Power Tags, Amiiqo / N2 Elite and Bluup Flask devices
All the updates have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
- Download file on the link button
- Open a File manager
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the file .apk
- Press install button
- Launch the app
This guide/tutorial answers the following questions:
- How to install Amiibo emulator on Android?
- How to play Amiibo games on Android?
- Can I run Amiibo emulator on Android?
- How to download Amiibo emulator APK?
- Is Amiibo emulator safe?
- Is there a Amiibo emulator for Android?
- Is Amiibo emulator legal?
This application may be compatible with the following operating system:
|Mac OS||Not aviable|